Off-Topic > BlaBlaBla.........

Greetings topic!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Rylius:
Wow, quite some people we got here! Welcome, welcome :)

I've been making games for 3 or 4 years now, mostly in game jams. I've been in the Experimental Gameplay Challenge, Ludum Dare (of course) and a couple weeks ago in 7DFPS as well.
This resulted in a bunch of mediocre games, including the infamous "Ponyville Arena". *shudders*

I made the jump to 3D a year or two ago, though I still prefer 2D for jams as it's just so much less hassle.

I'm proficient in Ruby and Java, know a little C and dabbled in a couple other languages but couldn't find any else I liked.

Using Slick 2D for most of my (Java) games, Gosu when I'm feeling like Ruby and jMonkeyEngine for my 3D stuff

I'm the project leader/lead programmer of "Rain", a tactical team-based first person shooter (doing it right :P) - not much to see and less to play yet.

If you *really* want to check out some other games I made, have a look at my blog: http://rylius.hazewood.de/ (but you really don't want to. I warned you!)

In case any of you are using the same engines/frameworks, please don't hesitate to ask me for help if you get stuck somewhere!

Twilight_Sparkle[NLR]:
yay lots of people! with a lotttt of exp i see :P

Welcome to the My little gamejam Forums! :D
we are all very friendly and i promise to only eat one or two souls...*cough*

Good Luck in the competition to everypony! cant wait see the awesome stuff you all make!

Matias:
Then there's little me :3. I'm working on Derpy's Quest as my first "successful" game. I use GML because I find it fun to work with. I have not really much exp in game making (yet?), but I hope that I'll get it later on. I'm looking forward to this competition very much. Good luck competitors /)  ;D

Twilight_Sparkle[NLR]:

--- Quote from: Matias on 2012-September 05, 10:01:42 ---Then there's little me :3. I'm working on Derpy's Quest as my first "successful" game. I use GML because I find it fun to work with. I have not really much exp in game making (yet?), but I hope that I'll get it later on. I'm looking forward to this competition very much. Good luck competitors /)  ;D

--- End quote ---

Hiya PFF (\ :D

I'm looking forward to watching the awesome stuff you all come up with. ^^

Matias:

--- Quote from: Twilight_Sparkle[NLR] on 2012-September 05, 10:28:00 ---
--- Quote from: Matias on 2012-September 05, 10:01:42 ---Then there's little me :3. I'm working on Derpy's Quest as my first "successful" game. I use GML because I find it fun to work with. I have not really much exp in game making (yet?), but I hope that I'll get it later on. I'm looking forward to this competition very much. Good luck competitors /)  ;D

--- End quote ---

Hiya PFF (\ :D

I'm looking forward to watching the awesome stuff you all come up with. ^^

--- End quote ---

:3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version