Game Development > Game Devlogs

Game Devlog - 30% - Derpy's Quest 2

(1/2) > >>

Matias:
Derpy's Quest 2

Genre: Platformer and RPG.
Short Description: Derpy's Quest 2 is a still being planned. Check the live dev log for more information.

Media
I have some media from the previous game here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gsybnc8uqdybiu7/kCPd2NYCKp
This is from Derpy's Quest
You can get Derpy's Quest here: www.tinyurl.com/mlpgames

Changelog/Credits/Todo list
Coming with the release of first version.

Goal
To save Equestria.

Live Devlog.
I have a google doc. Where I have this posts information. But there's also progress. So the doc. is more detailed than this post. This post will be updated on a day basis, where the doc. will be updated as soon as there's changes.

The google doc. can be found here

MIA:
I tried our your game and it runs quite well in wine (except quitting & cangelog).

Here are some points you could improve

* there are things in the main game screen with different pixel sizes, this ruins quite some of the experience
* when jumping/falling while moving sideways you can't move to the side if you were blocked a the beginning of the jump/fall
* the gameplay would probably feel better if you would fasten the jumping speed
* try to have the same font size and style in all buttons

Matias:

--- Quote from: MIA on 2012-September 16, 14:31:01 ---I tried our your game and it runs quite well in wine (except quitting & cangelog).

Here are some points you could improve

* there are things in the main game screen with different pixel sizes, this ruins quite some of the experience
* when jumping/falling while moving sideways you can't move to the side if you were blocked a the beginning of the jump/fall
* the gameplay would probably feel better if you would fasten the jumping speed
* try to have the same font size and style in all buttons
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback :D. A friend is helping with sprites now. So expect HUGE improvements there.

bn302jaja:
There are many people who need you to know.

bluepublic:

It was a friend reminding us read it. We choose doing the right thing. What's next great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version