Competition Forum > Questions & Feedback

The second jam?

(1/2) > >>

Caracitrine:
I looked around a bit and saw no posts for the next game jam. This one was tons of fun, but I was wondering what the plans were (if any) for the next game jam. I suspect it won't be for a while since the first seemed to take a lot out of people. I'd be nice to get a general idea though.

Rylius:
We're all pretty wasted right now. :D

Here's a little roadmap for what's to come:

* Game voting results (21st or 28th)
* Website rewrite (will take AT LEAST a month, I expect 2-3)
* MLGJ #2, woo!
Since that'd probably results in somewhere around new year's eve/holidays we'd need to push the date back a bit further, so mid-January, February or even March could be possible times.

We haven't planned a lot yet, though we have noted down a lot of things to improve or change for the future.
We've learned tons during this event and we want to apply this new knowledge in the best possible way - even if it might take a little longer.

Caracitrine:
Sounds like a plan. I was half-hoping it might end up being a monthly thing, but I guess not. Makes each one more special I suppose.

Matias:

--- Quote from: Caracitrine on 2012-October 12, 10:00:05 ---Sounds like a plan. I was half-hoping it might end up being a monthly thing, but I guess not. Makes each one more special I suppose.

--- End quote ---

The webside rewrite is why it'll take that long. It will maybe a event every second month. Idon't know if it should be every month. :)

Rylius:
Every month?!
We'd be held responsible for killing people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version